Friday, April 1, 2011

On the move!

Meerkat is crawling up a storm! It's hard to keep her under control - and we don't have the house babyproofed yet.

We're going shopping this weekend for babyproofing items. Do you have any absolutely necessary babyproofing suggestions? I know the obvious:

-Baby gates
-outlet covers
-edge protectors (I don't know if this is what they're called, but they round out sharp edges on furniture.

But I have no idea what other things I should be getting. I'd love your suggestions.

I think we're also going to have to lower the crib soon... she's starting to try to pull up on things.

2 comments:

The Spicy Chickadee said...

My friend said to make sure Z's crib had the chew proof covers for the frame top because her daughter chewed up her crib once she learned how to stand up in it. It's not a baby proof thing as such but this post made me think of it.

Stephanie said...

What a great idea! She's going to be pulling herself up soon, and I'm sure she will chew all over her crib. Thanks.